Re: [eigen] SparseQR compilation error

On Mon, Aug 12, 2013 at 1:04 PM, Pavel Holoborodko <pavel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I reported this issue on Intel C++ forum.
From my experience Windows version of ICC seems to have many problems (as newer as more buggy).
Will probably try to roll back to older version.

ok, let's see.

How much SparseLU different from SparseQR architecture-wise?

SparseLU has same interface and works just fine. Maybe we can do SparseQR in similar way ;)?

beside the interface and the elimination tree, they have absolutely nothing in common!

gael