Re: [eigen] Symmetric Indefinite Solver Support

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 3:35 AM, Christoph Hertzberg
<chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Would it still be useful to the Eigen community for me to contribute
>> HSL wrappers?
>

> I guess it would be useful to some and we already have support modules for,
> e.g., Cholmod, SPQR, Metis, Pardiso, PaStiX, ...
> The question is if we want to provide wrappers for every possible numeric
> library (or at least those which are faster than Eigen)?

The main issue with adding more support modules is maintainability
workload. See the recent Pardiso thread for instance. Those support
modules should be maintained by the user of those external libraries.
Therefore the unsupported/ folder is a good place for the new ones.