Re: [eigen] Re: Create SparseMatrix from CCS

OK, great. Thank you.

Exactly what I was thinking about - analog to Map for dense matrices.

On Thu, Jul 25, 2013 at 8:57 PM, Christoph Hertzberg <chtz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 25.07.2013 13:46, Pavel Holoborodko wrote:
Basically I already have arrays: Values, InnerIndices, OuterStarts.
How to construct SparseMatrix from them?

Check out MappedSparseMatrix:
http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox-devel/classEigen_1_1MappedSparseMatrix.html

The constructor seems not to be doxumented but it's basically

MappedSparseMatrix<Scalar, Eigen::ColMajor, Index>(Index rows, Index cols, Index nnz, Index* outerIndexPtr, Index* innerIndexPtr, Scalar* valuePtr)

Where Scalar is your scalar type and Index your index type.

Christoph

Dipl.-Inf., Dipl.-Math. Christoph Hertzberg
Cartesium 0.049
Universität Bremen
Enrique-Schmidt-Straße 5
28359 Bremen