Re: [eigen] Student contribution: Pull Request

the new SVDBase sounds good now. Since most of its content has been
copied from JacobiSVD, the original copyrights should be added too. If
I understand correctly, there is your working repo GL27/eigen and
gl27/eigen-bdcsvd contains flattened and clean commits?

Anyway, I prefer to wait until the end to do the merge. On your side
you can still pull from eigen's repo to be synced.

keep up with the good work,
gael