|Re: [eigen] Student contribution: Pull Request|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Student contribution: Pull Request
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 10:48:59 +0200
- Cc: simon.courtemanche@xxxxxxxx, Pierre ZOPPITELLI <Pierre.Zoppitelli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Nicolas Carré <carren@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jean CECCATO <Jean.Ceccato@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Matthieu.Moy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=hQbKwQvkiU9GqZilwGs2uUnKWk8Jbj/pAX+bTA77Zx8=; b=p9lfhQWdrbTJl7ww1r/tPNa3zyILn8bRbqToakDm6TQQPZ03UKdXgJ7ZT0323V2DH3 zfTxFbPQtOv3S/9RmJkrbeK+BLqoDDko2wIK1jDRMsj854C8Cvw5oZsnHjILbNa9zW7Y eCjsiRGwWLgmn8P9ECTmRqeLHB6G2/yjeP9uw31EnPuAtTfkeXQvIzHzw2rLhPNNrWII TkVop1m94ZoHkr0zF+7xOJPHmW1HmC/5QFmF1sZhGFxj3gn1Cz9vByUfIhtcv1MMcc2G 25Qq1zx+McAa3N0ikC9P67mV+kSVJK+QhrSHXY9bMpejQw6v6NdIPrvBTebe21yaavNG c3RQ==
the new SVDBase sounds good now. Since most of its content has been
copied from JacobiSVD, the original copyrights should be added too. If
I understand correctly, there is your working repo GL27/eigen and
gl27/eigen-bdcsvd contains flattened and clean commits?
Anyway, I prefer to wait until the end to do the merge. On your side
you can still pull from eigen's repo to be synced.
keep up with the good work,
On Sat, Jun 8, 2013 at 3:26 PM, BRUN Gauthier <brunga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Our project is in progress, today we would like to do a pull request.
> The content of our commit is: Factorization of the JacobiSVD class into a
> class to prepare the arrival of the BDCSVD (Bidiagonalisation Divide and
> Conquer algorithm) class
> We took in consideration the advices from Gael Guennebaud:
> - the Base class is called SVDBase,
> - we increased the proportion of shared code, from allocate atm, we didn't
> code from compute atm because the BDC algorithm is not yet finished.
> - we factorized tests, but it is not included in this commit, it will be the
> subject of the next commit.
> - we checked our .emacs, we should have no more diff with indentation
> - concerning the use of "this->", i tried using SVDBase<..>::m_attribut, but
> it didn't worked
> We tested our commit with gcc 4.7.2 on Linux and we passed the tests.
> Any feedback about our commit would be great for us.
> Here is bitbucket from where we will do our pull request :
> (i wanted to put the diff here but i think it's too long)
> this is our working bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/gl27/eigen
> In there we have the beginning of out BDCSVD.h
> we have factorized the svd tests and added bdcsvd tests
> we have added a benchmark to check SVD performances
> Best regards,
> Team GL27
> Gauthier Brun, Nicolas Carre, Jean Ceccato, Pierre Zoppitelli