Re: [eigen] high precision arithmetic matrix/vector computation

Hi Kevin,

I am the author of the toolbox and actually I am involved in enabling Eigen with arbitrary precision computations.
Toolbox relies on Eigen for precision more than 34 digits.

Could you provide examples of bugs you have found? Platform?
We have many test cases and current version completely passes them.
Your input would be very valuable, it will helps us to improve the toolbox.

I would appreciate this very much.

Pavel.

P.S.
You can use my private email for communication regarding toolbox if you want: pavel@xxxxxxxxxxxx