Re: [eigen] Student contribution

Hi and welcome!

Indeed, a divide-and-conquer SVD would still be very useful. There is
already a bidiagonalization class so that you can focus on the divide
and conquer part, even though it might certainly be accelerated for
large matrices to exploit block operations. How much time to have for
this project? How familiar are you with the computation of the SVD in
general and with this divide-and-conquer method in particular?

gael