[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [eigen] GPU with eigen
- From: Billy Araujo <billyaraujo@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:09:12 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=5cKXAxmK+h4Ft+h0KvCyIo8vTDFkWgAuFyvEVamVP0E=; b=VitPLjaK2kNKqfbBjWexaweuAU6MQ0UrqHXX/n+RM6+6I0t2IqflMht7PPSX9pAx8X NNLXhhwJn4/+0+qOgifXxaVXY46vfSkQiaXOcWxSU+oJgnlDtd/do/sKbv7ct4T0ZKhk 8/JJmDec/Fybbk17US92qJgdJjZxsFGQ7jJYg7l1RLPOImq6FP1/2yoeDPrvm4ceKWA2 aqjB6pI7bzEU7WxkVszOvxt/UFU7B/oeXq3b9fBHGIdPcdZURtTfK22fN70JoJG1g4tt HNcQ7Ov9JZLE480ILCBkuLYpwmhhUGGB41vD0+5fe9DSlm9sNgTjYViMtdSTMWVZ1iPj es9g==
I would like to test using the GPU with Eigen. I was thinking of using ViennaCL or GPUMatrix. Although GPUMatrix seems a bit new. Has anyone have experience which can be shared about using Eigen on GPU?