Re: [eigen] Is this a bug with Visual Studio ?

Thanks for your answers. I've read the following thread: http://listengine.tuxfamily.org/lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen/2011/02/msg00045.html
What is in your opinion the best way to manipulate multidimensional arrays with Eigen?

Yann

From: "Gael Guennebaud" <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "eigen" <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, March 20, 2013 5:26:21 PM
Subject: Re: [eigen] Is this a bug with Visual Studio ?

This is indeed very experimental, and I doubt we can go very far
without some significant change in the definitions of Scalar and
RealScalar. In the meantime you can try to add :

  static inline RealScalar epsilon() { return
NumTraits<RealScalar>::epsilon(); }
  static inline RealScalar dummy_precision() { return
NumTraits<RealScalar>::dummy_precision(); }

line 143 in src/Core/NumTraits.h

and let us know how far you can go.

gael