Re: [eigen] [FAQ] how to have an initialized static Matrix

On Thu, Mar 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
But, if we are at it, what about move constructors or move assignment operators,

I like this idea and some time ago I have already written a patch with move construction and assignment support. I could try to dig it up or write it again. It's quite easy. This is in particular nice because it would automatically enable the automatic generation of move construction/assignment in classes which hold dynamic matrices as member variables as long as the remaining criteria for the automatic generation are met.

Regards,
Hauke