[eigen] New EIGEN_INITIALIZE_MATRICES_BY_NAN option

I known I should have asked before, but even though I'm not a fan of
compilation options, I've still added a new one
(EIGEN_INITIALIZE_MATRICES_BY_NAN) that, like
EIGEN_INITIALIZE_MATRICES_BY_ZERO, permits to initialize the value of
matrices and arrays to NaN. As the doc says:

"This option is especially useful for debugging purpose, though a
memory tool like valgring is preferable."

It was suggested there:
http://forum.kde.org/viewtopic.php?f=74&t=109902 and I found this one
more useful than EIGEN_INITIALIZE_MATRICES_BY_ZERO, and maybe it could
even be enabled by default in our unit tests.

If you disagree (for this addition and/or to make it the default in
our unit test), it's still time!

That's all!