Re: [eigen] problem computing kernel in eigen

I tried the latest version and it works fine.

Thanks a lot,

vissarion.

2013/2/26 Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
Hi,

it seems you are using a quite old version of Eigen. In the 3.1
branch, adding internal:: sounds reasonable. I'll apply such a change.

In the devel branch, this should work just fine. Since we are going to
release soon 3.2-beta1, it would be very helpful for us if you could
give it a try. This is also a good way to make sure the next versions
will work fine for you! You just have to download the latest version
there: http://bitbucket.org/eigen/eigen/get/default.tar.bz2.

thanks,

gael