Re: [eigen] New Levenberg Marquardt stuff

I suggest that Eigen should have add-on pacakges or sub-packages, that depend on the core linear algebra and perhaps depend on other add-ons. Each sub-package could have its own development team. That way, there could be two sub-packages that do the same thing. Perhaps one was an original version and another was someone else's extension of the original vision. In some cases, it might not be clear which is the 'best way to go' and, at least for a while, both sub-pacages could be maintained.