|Re: [eigen] New Levenberg Marquardt stuff|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [eigen] New Levenberg Marquardt stuff
- From: Sameer Agarwal <sameeragarwal@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2012 13:16:14 -0800
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=Vm09H9kmL1WxYhp2coeWSC57yky/u+V4kxsUaN/P018=; b=Ba+cqNs5cYwQPINPeLjiHrMXgYCSV9jaWmyE5dSLcPocR3wd4mTBKQdr6bc5KBbRLp +bN7dEgr4Vxw3W9kv4crtZ5xrxYqbeH0IOVTgWa3fP+TmaV889RNrH0BOfHlPtC8JYck wo+UxMs/La8n2RdMTEjn6oIGobIR8R9ECs0L1OvUndOnZNTQ6iPfOq0fSxF8itM5r1E6 KdKOmtiLZKpzp9TNiurVKeCt/WUOYQ0x5/8qj2wULibdpWdXdA3GsmyapxKnsfrysUin yiGvx9iK5HycmkR5+1hTe+AbAtbyf7EHGXpl768n0nD3o4BdEyXQCEt85Wlyc1yq9jS6 k/Dw==
I am curious as to what was your evaluation criterion for various algorithms, and
what were the ways in which minpack was the best.
I am asking because if ceres is missing something along the lines of performance, numerical stability and or robustness we would like to fix it.