|[eigen] Re: Need your agreement for Eigen MPL2 relicensing|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>, "eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] Re: Need your agreement for Eigen MPL2 relicensing
- From: Romain Bossart <romain.bossart@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2012 20:49:54 +0200
- Cc: Romain Bossart <romain.bossart@xxxxxxxxx>, "romain.bossart@xxxxxxx" <romain.bossart@xxxxxxx>, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=references:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:cc:x-mailer:from:subject:date :to; bh=g3HrmxFSPaQteBCwRHxcbVblJrV40KdyHF9xfRyalrI=; b=elN5iNjklR3pNw4QZx3LedSmHCNB9XFStIW4feGmks763+JaHKBbkIIYCGZDE1Z5hg aNIVHapYDQGE38hMscKe734ImRo7V1WdFiz1ZIruFgXI9xXQB33L5AC/imk04X3zJY2u fKs94FeQOIj2J20U2blOYSv5BvIZoqFsw9AnnhFvwSVULW7+jw++f+dkjHeDxBaRGbGl LHDYjyHPPhgZXI2R3wT2IOc6eNQJAptAxQnBM9PaW122JNEa5f+/HlltXGNJsiLlDHEw nAmlayPrpsoc4cIxWidVsY6uksacQnhh2okrpTf5DO32qF/jprli/XYgM46cCCG28hxx 1gsQ==
Hi, I do agree with my code contribution to Eigen being relicensed to MPL2.
Best regards and thanks to all for this awesome library
Le 22 sept. 2012 à 16:26, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
> Hi Romain,
> Thanks for your quick reply. Can you please re-send it to
> eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx which is currently open to non-members?
> 2012/9/19 Romain Bossart <romain.bossart@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Hi benoît,
>> Yes, i do agree.
>> Best regards,
>> -- Romain
>> On 19 sept. 2012, at 07:46, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Hello Romain,
>>> As you may know if you have followed the Eigen project recently, we
>>> have relicensed to the MPL2 license:
>>> In doing so, we have contacted every contributor who had at least 3
>>> changesets in the tree. Indeed, contacting absolutely every
>>> contributor was a lot of work, and we had to pick an arbitrary limit
>>> to our effort to contact contributors. Unfortunately, as you only have
>>> 2 changesets in the tree, we haven't contacted you yet. Further
>>> analysis has found that your contributions are important enough that
>>> we really need to get your agreement. Could you please say whether you
>>> agree to the MPL2 relicensing of your Eigen contributions?
>>> Please send your reply to eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so that it is
>>> archived. The list has been temporarily opened to non-members to make
>>> this easy for you.