[eigen] Developer Contribution Style and Technique

Hello,

My name is Chris Cowing-Zitron. I work in bioninformatics at the University of California, San Diego. I'd like to contribute to the development of Eigen; a few of my ideas are adding openmp support for sparse products, adding a broader range of interfaces to external linear solver packages, and possibly adding basic data transfer support from Fortran via the map class. I do have two concerns though: Eigen uses such powerful C++ metaprogramming methods that I'm worried I might inadvertently mess something up (though of course I wouldn't submit any code until I was sure it compiled correctly), and also I don't want anyone to have to clean up my code to fit Eigen design and style standards. Is there any resource that I've missed that describes the standards for submission to Eigen? Or perhaps an archived email from the lists that covers this question? Thanks for your help, and thanks for Eigen.

-- Chris