From: Benoit Jacob [mailto:jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 12:50 PM
To: Arturov, Konstantin I
Cc: Gael Guennebaud
Subject: Need your agreement for Eigen MPL2 relicensing

Hello Konstantin,

As you may know if you have followed the Eigen project recently, we have relicensed to the MPL2 license:
http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/
http://www.mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/FAQ.html

In doing so, we have contacted every contributor who had at least 3 changesets in the tree. Indeed, contacting absolutely every contributor was a lot of work, and we had to pick an arbitrary limit to our effort to contact contributors. Unfortunately, as you only have
2 changesets in the tree, we haven't contacted you yet. Further analysis has found that your contributions are important enough that we really need to get your agreement. Could you please say whether you agree to the MPL2 relicensing of your Eigen contributions?

Please send your reply to eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so that it is archived. The list has been temporarily opened to non-members to make this easy for you.

Thanks!

Closed Joint Stock Company Intel A/O
17 Krylatskaya Str., Bldg 4, Moscow 121614,
Russian Federation