|Re: [eigen] Shadow warnings?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Shadow warnings?
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 22:11:58 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=TA0QwNYbnBm29aJ5gNnpGlzq0+iJvz6ZCGBlzcMmU6Y=; b=PVAxyWvyVeBr/0/JsXIQgC4j5qNSgFF+/Sslwaw5q2FDmLAozfxeifivg4Aa7QjkYt fDJ4+mHjeFDR3HzEo1H88nju/W3xLnz6vz1za35/O8XzdLQZ5cSYrIwXcGlfmNXDyhEZ 9iDsel4Mdb2kMmcbrNwcol3UKLmp2uPMKgkUks879SrmLphJjZ+ahQ6yM8qgXFnKhi1t Ty1zd03DwWkDIqar3q3ofG3+7b5ILarr8khnFA7TALkAV2cG1IveWjFy6ZLu6Fo1JCMs UTL2uV7JZPvsQmDv4iMHllBFfvtLm2DhJdM1rAI/Kvt/BRxDss1If+PJRrjQ9oMGvy4/ DOSg==
Are you using the devel branch? I already fixed a lot of them, maybe
not all, but a lot!
On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Clifford Yapp <cliffyapp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've noticed there seem to be a lot of warnings from GCC about
> shadowed variables. Is there a plan to fix these warnings? If not,
> would a patch clearing them be accepted? Are there known problems
> that would make clearing them difficult?