|Re: [eigen] Shadow warnings?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Shadow warnings?
- From: Clifford Yapp <cliffyapp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 16:48:45 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=l+9Y9wtDOy0N804X5EwVTuiKHvr3EyHlWsHGvbF9bMA=; b=wb2FzbH12rjhVXMNB7kidmwUy8Ows5GjDA4egmMPTrMx/5YVAFopev3oHcrGdAvbEf Rmp9mSO3O5GJ5jtI38287/up0dVLZovrSmbWb2AkFaOVZfD+XUGExcYI1OEHKIlExCFD t0KwkBOogs7WkrfGQI3SHgpYZY6mpqmU6LZd/zqTZ2h6ZDU2/Fn1DHzqIxvnVE/T+2ma M7+v1c8zQ3fLmwJ4EkykaPsBlGmdqmqPc/YAzUqM1u+x3T1Tv4/A/7VEbIcIL7NPaZxx vGQOoFQk8jDJ0uKQKRSdHp0Lkc978Tw0INctxhioLswwZ9vVOXncnjIYRZI5B2CIPWuX EOEw==
Looks like I was using 3.1.1. The latest dev sources do seem a bit
less noisy - thanks! I'm counting about 320 warnings currently, of
which 12 look to be exact floating point comparison and the remainder
are shadow warnings - row and col seem to be the most popular
culprits, with size, rhs, dec, and some others also cropping up. Does
this match what you are seeing?
On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 4:11 PM, Gael Guennebaud
> Are you using the devel branch? I already fixed a lot of them, maybe
> not all, but a lot!
> On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 10:15 PM, Clifford Yapp <cliffyapp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I've noticed there seem to be a lot of warnings from GCC about
>> shadowed variables. Is there a plan to fix these warnings? If not,
>> would a patch clearing them be accepted? Are there known problems
>> that would make clearing them difficult?