Re: [eigen] Shadow warnings?

Looks like I was using 3.1.1.  The latest dev sources do seem a bit
less noisy - thanks!  I'm counting about 320 warnings currently, of
which 12 look to be exact floating point comparison and the remainder
are shadow warnings - row and col seem to be the most popular
culprits, with size, rhs, dec, and some others also cropping up.  Does
this match what you are seeing?

Cheers,
CY