Re: [eigen] Re: scaling in Umeyama

Hauke,

Thanks for the speedy fix! The patch looks good.

Cheers,
Radu.
--
http://openperception.org

On 09/25/2012 02:44 AM, Hauke Heibel wrote:
Hi Radu,

it seems as if I never properly tested the case c=1. The unit tests
test for random c>=0.

I looked at the code and what you say makes sense. I pushed a fix
though I did not find the time to test it and hope that I did not
brake anything.

Regards,
Hauke