[eigen] Re: scaling in Umeyama

Maybe to make a correction: the math does look good (i.e., properly implemented as in the original paper), however the values that we obtain for the translation are all off. Looking at our own implementation (and a few other implementations around the web), we calculate the translation simply by: t = u_y - R * u_x, so without multiplying with the c Scalar.

Did anyone perform any regression tests on ground truth data to see how it performs (with and without (42) as in the Umeyama paper)?

Thanks.

Cheers,
Radu.
--