|Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.1.1 and LGPL components|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.1.1 and LGPL components
- From: Clifford Yapp <cliffyapp@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2012 17:16:59 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=Mv9e7NcjkDJjYuWAngdFWsnQmoIR9D5HHkdfEFt+J/I=; b=yGFpS6dPdLN/2aVvy5Nd2FPSqK+EkYYOmq6I458sX94Jb3vzD8XhGt6rNTJRfouMv7 jjRr8jEw+od34l2PL8KjGUIWqrf46lQPU/xTt+gsFQnLxPeF4iVVUKaBSrgQfR0GOLmX s45Mc1oVckGyf/26L6qcKiZILBYtzzN9r4RZeKwvtlbjKnUKCoaemw/iReAcUDy55xCa fgOCVpUA2Bp2M1bjJ8BBLU5P/4vTs3aPNklmaEbB+OmEzZ3qC1kG4qIpJf+miwvii7yY zBAke1/m7+aY9Dak9BYOSUAaF+DMvsi22QGdWlmxOKSVB10eVkPHiI0UsxMQuN6QJ1lj 9QCw==
On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:26 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for the heads up.
> Any remaining LGPL code in the Eigen tree is third-party code whose
> licensing is not decided by us.
> So the presence of the LGPL3 text only in the top-level directory is
> only a remnant from the pre-MPL2 days, as you guessed.
> This will be corrected shortly by adding a copy of the LGPL 2.1.
Excellent - thank you! Eigen's sparse matrix and sparse solver
functionality looks to be quite useful for the problem I'm working on
at the moment, so that's great news!