Re: [eigen] Typos in "Getting Started"

On Tue, 14 Aug 2012, Rodney Sparapani wrote:

I noticed that there are some typos in "Getting Started".
Specifically, in Example 2, the source code uses the float type,
i.e. MatrixXf/VectorXf/etc.  But, the corresponding text refers to
double: MatrixXd/VectorXd/etc.

Thank you. I just fixed this in the source code; it will propagate to the documentation on the web in due time.