Re: [eigen] Eigens Parallellism

I confirm Christoph answers, and I'd like to add that Eigen will never
exploit MPI. It's out of the scope of Eigen. On the other hand, the
use of GPU is more likely to happen, though that's not a priority yet.

You can replace your first loops with:

my_temperature.fill(std::numeric_limits < double >::quiet_NaN());

gael