Re: [eigen] HELP : matlab data import

Hi all.

@ Sebastian: thanks for advertizing my library, in addition to your help!

@ Everybody

The library can be considered stable for importing/exporting Matlab
<-> Eigen. Unfortunately, the documentation is not complete, but the
usage is quite easy, as the examples provided by Sebastian show.

The project is unfortunately stalled. It was my bachelor thesis work
and now I don't have enough time nor big motivation to improve it. I
can though solve bugs, if you find any. Therefore, please, if you use
my library, let me know of every bug, problem or question that you
have.

Cheers
Andrea