[eigen] Re: MPL2 is really compatible with GPL/LGPL

2012/6/28 Gervase Markham <gerv@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 28/06/12 22:30, Benoit Jacob wrote:
>>> I am CC'ing Gerv who is a MPL expert at Mozilla to hopefully check
>>> that I am not saying anything wrong here.
>
> 11pm here in Norway (at a meeting) but I will chime in tomorrow :-)

Thanks!

> Can someone give me a paragraph of context?

Eigen in a C++, headers-only, library currently dual-licensed GPL2+/LGPL3+.

We are considering switching to plain MPL2 and dropping the other licenses.

We are trying to figure if this is going to cause any problems to
existing users, who might rely on the specifics of the LGPL3+ or
GPL2+, especially compatibility with these licenses.

Benoit