|Re: [eigen] Re: Contributor approval for the MPL2 relicensing (YOUR ACTION NEEDED)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Re: Contributor approval for the MPL2 relicensing (YOUR ACTION NEEDED)
- From: Ilya Baran <baran37@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2012 16:50:39 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5xdyvnKRzvh/1IYOCOWfmVsg3t8MaXjDES574WGGcRQ=; b=sOyCbG8lkR0TfHavOVgUeOTf0avu+jjBr8w3lr2Zq2dWinEEz69YVjbmN5MxqzF23F ItKDbVuNoB0sVvkdFXStMQYfhIpfvlh2sbEXkN3mtPkpLeNneogpcHcFyq5lMWanLAkK B0Cze1YShYyAZ/jvHA+NcTLMfGSOU58wvCaXUe0ZwvzoJeMApUak+QNxapgi7NyN8vvv PIn216PvXDTsP1GAjIZf/xVqaV9RXCEoWr6P8jIzf3Rs0uLm/1jJJ4/5jdBKTn/xOVTQ iuODuJZqW4ktWbq0RFJLpoLXZE+oMKq863RHBc+dmSAMcHF09NbhTxswQeFP8FbnoP1X GmHw==
Silly, given my "contribution", but:
Yes, I agree to have all the code that I contributed to Eigen
relicensed to the MPL2 license.
On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Let me open the dance:
> Yes, I agree to have all the code that I contributed to Eigen
> relicensed to the MPL2 license.
> 2012/6/28 Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Hi List,
>> We want to relicense to the MPL2 license very soon. The explicit
>> written agreement of every contributor is needed. It is worth replying
>> to this thread even if you've contributed only 1 byte to Eigen. We
>> probably won't get all the minor contributors and we'll use common
>> sense there, but it is worth chasing everyone we can.
>> Before going on, here are two links that you should check out before proceeding:
>> - the MPL2 license:
>> - the MPL2 FAQ:
>> Notice that this is about relicensing Eigen to the MPL2 *only*. The
>> current LGPL/GPL licensing options will be removed. Make sure that you
>> understand this. We are currently investigating the status of MPL-GPL
>> compatibility, as that is of course a requirement for this relicensing
>> to be acceptable. You can help with that --- see the other thread. We
>> will not actually relicense until we are certain that this will be
>> acceptable by users who rely on LGPL/GPL compatibility.
>> So, please reply to this email with either one of the following two sentences:
>> Yes, I agree to have all the code that I contributed to Eigen
>> relicensed to the MPL2 license.
>> No, I do not agree.
>> Anything else than the above "Yes" sentence will mean "No".