Re: [eigen] Re: Contributor approval for the MPL2 relicensing (YOUR ACTION NEEDED)

Hi all,

Yes, I agree to have all the code that I contributed to Eigen
relicensed to the MPL2 license.

Keep up the hard work! ;-)

Cheers,
JL

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 5:16 PM, Radu B. Rusu <radu.b.rusu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Same here. Agreed to MPL2. Even more, for when we will have this
> conversation to switch to BSD, I also agree with BSD ;)
>
> Cheers,
> Radu.
> --
> www.openperception.org
>

> On 06/29/2012 08:12 AM, Hauke Heibel wrote:
>>
>> On Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 9:31 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Let me open the dance:
>>>
>>> Yes, I agree to have all the code that I contributed to Eigen
>>> relicensed to the MPL2 license.
>>

>> Same here. I agree to re-license all code I contributed to the MPL2
>> license.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Hauke

Dr. Jose-Luis Blanco-Claraco
Dpt. Ing. Civil, Mat. y Fabric - Phone: +34 951 952435
E.T.S.I. Industriales - Despacho 2.037
Universidad de Malaga - Campus Universitario de Teatinos
29071 Malaga, Spain
https://sites.google.com/site/jlblancosite/