[eigen] Help and Understanding of Eigen::Geometry classes

Hi all,

I am beginning to evaluate Eigen++ as a Matrix Library and am seeking a better understanding of the Eigen::Geometry.

Before I delve too deeply into my question is there any documentation other than that found at http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/dox/TutorialGeometry.html

Are there any working source code examples as opposed to code snippets that show the actual usage of some of these classes?  I have seen the geo_transform.cpp test suite but it’s a bit hard to follow.

Really what I am looking for is a “gentle” introduction similar to what was done with the Tutorial Pages 1 through 7.  If such a thing doesn’t exist I am willing to work up an example program if someone is willing to provide some rudimentary examples.