Re: [eigen] 3.2 feature plan

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012, Gael Guennebaud wrote:

This will be my own top one priority for Eigen, and I hope some others
will find some time to help on this tasks. I think Jitse already said
he'd like to continue this task.

This is correct. I expect this to be my one and only priority over the summer, when I have some time to work on Eigen. For me, this includes writing some developer documentation.

I like the 6-month release plan, but I don't have enough experience with software projects to comment on the details.

Jitse