Re: [eigen] Eigen 3.0.5 Could NOT find FFTW (missing: FFTW_INCLUDES)

thanks for the patch.

I'm willing to apply it but I have a question though: what's the rationale for:

set( CMAKE_FIND_LIBRARY_SUFFIXES ${CMAKE_FIND_LIBRARY_SUFFIXES_SAV} )

??

(I also removed the include_directories() from the FindFFTW.cmake module).

gael