Re: [eigen] compile with gcc-4.8.0-ptr warnings

On 03/22/2012 12:22:49 AM, Gael Guennebaud wrote:
I guess you meant gcc 4.7.0, anyway this warning has been reported

No, I did mean a snapshot of 4.8.0  (2012/03/18)

many times on the forum and in this list a few days ago. In my opinion
this warning is a gcc mistake because all the returned values are all
part of the current enum set, so there cannot be any mismatch. This
should be reported to gcc. Any volunteer?

Unfortunately I can't help here, since one must extract a tiny example which shows the bug.

In the meantime I
worked-around by casting them to int.

Is it already in GIT? ( I do need it of a software package for my students ).

Many thanks Gael,
Helmut.