[eigen] New server for CDash

in order to not add too much load on tuxfamily.org servers, I
installed a new CDash version (2.0.2) onto my team server. The
unit-testing results are now visible there:

http://manao.inria.fr/CDash/index.php?project=Eigen

For the few of you who used to submit to the dashboard, there is
nothing to change. The change will be automatically be taken into
account during your next "hg pull -u".

I did not take care at transferring the old reports, nor the accounts
of the few users who registered. Actually there is no real need to
register.

The old address http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/CDash/ now redirects to the new one.

Please let me know if you see any issue. I'll keep the old one for few
days/weeks at http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/CDash-legacy, just in case...

Cheers,
Gaël.