Re: [eigen] Providing non-tag downloads over BitBucket

Yeah, I'm very tempted to just hope that this won't happen again; let
me know if it would help to make new tags.

Manually adding tarballs to the download area would be tedious, I'd
probably rather switch to a different hosting service than do that.

Benoit