Re: [eigen] Eigen 2 to Eigen 3 performance regressions with mapped matrices

I would be in favor of always assuming that fixed-size products are
small so always use "lazyProduct" in the fixed-size case, without even
a runtime size check.

This would also allow to really guarantee that we never malloc  on
fixed-size computations...

We could still provide a separate way to do cache-friendly products on
fixed-size matrices, if there really is demand for that. For starters,
people can always Map as dynamic-size.