Re: [eigen] generic argument declaration taking a matrix, vector or expression

Christoph, thanks a lot for your hint. That solved the problem.

I agree with you that with the new declaration we lost type safety. Effectively A, b and x now can be of a different scalar type each. While it's fine in our case that the function is templated over different scalar types, it should be required that all arguments are of the same type. Also it would be nice if that shows up in the interface. As of now, I guess this is not possible?

Best, Bernhard