|Re: [eigen] Getting doxygen to include inherited members in class API docs (was: RowMajor vs ColMajor... )|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Getting doxygen to include inherited members in class API docs (was: RowMajor vs ColMajor... )
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:23:08 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=A3JVFiaLlpip+DzhJ07qVS0AFUKVNHm7yuUoYW8N47E=; b=WwocJJ3W72KTLX8iQNKtr+BBolUGqE5q2Z0d6gaAs9F/B23+xdL/lOTiDA0iWSdKwp BA10M03CCYzOGpPE4w7rH78jJ6AoQE3HRmvLjpV3RwE/InoMY3TRtuZp8T1z6o8UG5vD SdHN7lfMzwxoFM0Z4WG+UgwZHXKPdtUWBmY4M=
On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Jitse Niesen <jitse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think that this is actually caused by us listing MatrixBase amongst the
> EXCLUDE_SYMBOLS in the Doxyfile. We apparently did this to clean up the
> "class hierarchy" page, but I think that page is fairly useless anyway.
This was only part of the problem. I've committed a workaround for
summary: workaround doxygen limitation to follow the base class of
There are still some issues though:
- The members of MatrixBase does not appear in the Matrix doc while
they do appear in the Matrix's "List of all members" page. The members
of ArrayBase do appear in the documentation of Array. Very strange.
- Another workaround is needed for the base class of DenseBase to
"capture" the accessors.
So that's not perfect yet, but that's already much better.