|Re: [eigen] Getting doxygen to include inherited members in class API docs (was: RowMajor vs ColMajor... )|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Getting doxygen to include inherited members in class API docs (was: RowMajor vs ColMajor... )
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 15:43:03 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=/Ba0RXV++yA8wJFes+hSuCAedD9mgcLV67Me3hGtobM=; b=oPH/SSgFN4tu0F55r84js4Mr6J3Bg3s+Ma+9CHtWyoYjeJtM8Pn0h+7t55t5f1GgeA YlgtY21Kq4Cr1IqdXjCOOpwrkvj4LPMU2n9CO+ZvE3q8Qxp3Bf2ikLnM6K9yYL2uREke VoA31Au5j0zMcvCldgVBxcQXOfi/Ymaa4asNQ=
Taken from the clang open project web page
"Implement an tool to generate code documentation: Clang's
library-based design allows it to be used by a variety of tools that
reason about source code. One great application of Clang would be to
build an auto-documentation system like doxygen that generates code
documentation from source code. The advantage of using Clang for such
a tool is that the tool would use the same preprocessor/parser/ASTs as
the compiler itself, giving it a very rich understanding of the code."
So probably nothing started yet.
On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 2:22 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Maybe something based on LLVM or GCC?