|Re: [eigen] 3.0.4 coming soon, testing appreciated|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 3.0.4 coming soon, testing appreciated
- From: Rhys Ulerich <rhys.ulerich@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 16:31:06 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=GhpKDCnoLWHnFpTD7svquYncfrIZ5Y4+DaeOxuocasg=; b=LKW6hpYJGndyPHBCJuj0SHN9hsFke+l2l2KveJ3YTQUEmPtBTDUqpiJsmpWkGDLmkc 9ROvl/ud/K3SSH4XMM1dqnts8SKKmpJxzDDAiCMBuhvYGeUatEQNHSim6tXk7LF+dTAl L43/PAwHhDWC20tjKA1h/wkd68AiTMhHttv5Y=
> here it takes about 3s with ICC 12.1 and 100 iterations.
As Gael politely suggested I've been screwing up the timings.
Combination of me being all thumbs with profiling and being awful with
Intel 11.1 looks good going from 3.0.3 to 3.0.4. Benoit, I'm not
going to embarrass myself any further by posting nearly identical
Sorry about all that,