|Re: [eigen] wiki problems|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] wiki problems
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 08:01:42 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=LXjjBqyOt3JFGMnrhObOa9PBWqo8KrqFK2lmBaFVuIg=; b=t9C+lqAfNZcYNLZC/XsnnlYNO+unSr1AUVv3CiStTZaL8g4yPCkpWmXtBAXR/pX7Re 158BRgxMcO08imkoQjfFNv9oa0MTycN6IUildmASkNQ3xqeUSnrWJHo1Y7nV1yxfY5KV L+Y3MyDYRo7hKGbC7gOTduzf19n3QAv/BJ8Ho=
2011/10/13 Eamon Nerbonne <eamon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 21:17, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
>> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
>> > Hi,
>> > 1) the headline had disappeared from the main page, the <xh1> tag
>> > didn't result in anything getting printed; as a temporary measure I
>> > replaced it by <h1> which results in it being printed at the top of
>> > the page.
>> This is because of some internal changes in mediawiki. Pb solved.
> Speaking of the website, I just noticed that some of the operator < or
> operator > stuff is being stripped or mistaken for HTML markup in the docs.
> and the next few method descriptions.
Can't reproduce in Firefox 10.0a1 or Chrome 14. Also, the HTML there
is fine, it's using HTML codes like <