|Re: [eigen] wiki problems|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] wiki problems
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 14:21:40 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; bh=YPuSsEHiQwtDvCUpa5CV/+QJx6jiWgQ9JlQlc5Mf0H0=; b=NCgS4wojD2YDwT9kiwBklPKHK9SDcVu7POc9lYL0qNSX1a7UxI8DIeX9L69//L6vQx vbvT5zsG8wvZJ4U6UnYIA7k4zmOc51chgH6P8ijryXE/+R8zb4je3xoR9OaqTo0RKR12 yBizVNEyzclque0yvBpAISqPftEPNyFwxKXs0=
I think he was talking about the name of the function which looks like
this using various browsers including firefox:
"const CwiseBinaryOp ( ) const"
The HTML does not contains any information.
More generally, the doxy-generated doc is very badly shaped at the
moment and mostly un-usable unless you are aware about the class
hierarchy which is not revealed by doxygen. I guess this is because
of the complex inheritance mechanisms where the base class depends on
some template parameters....
On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 2:01 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2011/10/13 Eamon Nerbonne <eamon@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 21:17, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
>>> On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 2:37 PM, Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
>>> > Hi,
>>> > 1) the headline had disappeared from the main page, the <xh1> tag
>>> > didn't result in anything getting printed; as a temporary measure I
>>> > replaced it by <h1> which results in it being printed at the top of
>>> > the page.
>>> This is because of some internal changes in mediawiki. Pb solved.
>> Speaking of the website, I just noticed that some of the operator < or
>> operator > stuff is being stripped or mistaken for HTML markup in the docs.
>> and the next few method descriptions.
> Can't reproduce in Firefox 10.0a1 or Chrome 14. Also, the HTML there
> is fine, it's using HTML codes like <