|Re: [eigen] RE: Patch for remaining min/max issues in tests|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] RE: Patch for remaining min/max issues in tests
- From: Benoit Jacob <jacob.benoit.1@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 08:00:49 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=sa1zrIFdbfn4pSfqLe3uSmQzgcMRW34y/PXFXLX57zM=; b=F28Jx51hbxyvnrhjD/B2kn8x5IgmsNJwgio7BPi3Ri2yYgJTtLyTzu7BcNDmkZuyys ObfVJNPO36gVnmYHtRGLYB8zxeHI3AEAOJE6b2ruknHl+pfnsqYvZqw6/oe/Yw1xErLf 6soJPWCkfXzHYV2xXtVdw5/gjkvCASeAEc+ck=
Thanks a lot. It seems that all this had been fixed in the default
branch but hadn't been backported to the 3.0 branch.
I'm pushing your patch as soon as unit tests finish running.
2011/9/19 Schmidt, Michael <Michael.Schmidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> As usual, I forgot to add the attachment….
> From: Listengine [mailto:listengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Schmidt,
> Sent: Montag, 19. September 2011 12:00
> To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [eigen] Patch for remaining min/max issues in tests
> even after Gaels fixes some tests failed to compile on my PC with VS2008. I
> have created a patch for the remaining issues. Would someone be so nice to
> commit this to the central repository, or should I just push it?
> Regards, Michael