[eigen] Conjugate gradient

finally I've committed a conjugate gradient solver in Eigen. Currently
it is in unsupported/Eigen/src/IterativesSolvers/

Its design may sound a bit cumbersome at a first glance but I designed
it this way to be compatible with the other decomposition based
solvers.

Have a look at its documentation for typical usage examples., and
discover the proposed API.

Any suggestions regarding any aspects (API or implementation) are very welcome.

I also have at hand a BiCGSTAB, a block diagonal preconditioner and an
incomplete LLT that needs some polishing....

cheers,
Gael