|[eigen] Conjugate gradient|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen <eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [eigen] Conjugate gradient
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 10:37:15 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=ZApyzLAi9NLgmDPncV8wYGJF/t/EWkVblQfGKhlv5PA=; b=EaEYFTlaKN6YFL3lO9K+59HwSkQOvvALeVfQPaK0EOR5s/ZKBOBAnC1vzdUsRj7f4L Uao5STTdvmbotXijcu+Xx2jDijyFcCwnJO6fKwDduxT56eCl40ngLL5kifguY6EKFNvG PFDmxEGc8pnXoHHGqU5Ju1AXBRTIetMSvtKMk=
finally I've committed a conjugate gradient solver in Eigen. Currently
it is in unsupported/Eigen/src/IterativesSolvers/
Its design may sound a bit cumbersome at a first glance but I designed
it this way to be compatible with the other decomposition based
Have a look at its documentation for typical usage examples., and
discover the proposed API.
Any suggestions regarding any aspects (API or implementation) are very welcome.
I also have at hand a BiCGSTAB, a block diagonal preconditioner and an
incomplete LLT that needs some polishing....