[eigen] Re: wiki broken

I wanted to do the wiki backup and update but CDash is again eating
all our disk space, we have only 60 MB left, this might be enough but
I'm not sure. the backup + the 2nd mediawiki install alongside the old
one would use about that amount of space, I think.

There are 2042 builds in the CDash database for the Eigen project,
despite our CDash config having AutoRemove Max Builds = 200. Also we
have months-old builds despite having AutoRemove Timeframe = 20 days.
Marcus, is there something we can try to make AutoRemove work? This is
CDash 1.8.2.

I tried to find a way to remove old builds while keeping newer ones
but didn't find it. Ideas? Should I just rm the whole database file?

Benoit