Re: [eigen] Predefined SymmetircMatirx, BandedMatrix and PositiveDefiniteMatrix in Eigen

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Hongyu Miao <jackymiao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, Douglas. The SelfAdjointView does  help. Will be there any plan to
> implement BandedMatrix and PositiveDefiniteMatrix in EIGEN?

yes there are plans, and actually there already is a BandedMatrix
class, but it currently can only does storage and very basic
manipulations. Regarding a compact triangular storage (for triangular,
symmetric and selfadjoint) we plan to implement a level3 compatible
storage, not the same as in ublas which is inefficient.