|Re: [eigen] Predefined SymmetircMatirx, BandedMatrix and PositiveDefiniteMatrix in Eigen|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Predefined SymmetircMatirx, BandedMatrix and PositiveDefiniteMatrix in Eigen
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 10:32:27 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=aCQZYBMZBu/UiUSBaAM9hLrUVp+dFoxbMQd+l2qBNHM=; b=hsucidr26JxXDy8GTrv92UIEj50fPzpNyftSsSP8+g58Aw/4ilPLih1vanSh6+skEQ 2OBn37aYZgAuAPPgt0XNjxjBeiQ96bLbDTDA9LbDs5auCNXDFpa5L9149PvpbbpuXNlB n6UCseemwPlTTVKJj0zE3YjaOsLTlVTJknDWw=
On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 4:30 PM, Hongyu Miao <jackymiao@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, Douglas. The SelfAdjointView does help. Will be there any plan to
> implement BandedMatrix and PositiveDefiniteMatrix in EIGEN?
yes there are plans, and actually there already is a BandedMatrix
class, but it currently can only does storage and very basic
manipulations. Regarding a compact triangular storage (for triangular,
symmetric and selfadjoint) we plan to implement a level3 compatible
storage, not the same as in ublas which is inefficient.