|Re: [eigen] eigen blas/lapack + suitesparse|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] eigen blas/lapack + suitesparse
- From: Sameer Agarwal <sameeragarwal@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 10:59:43 -0700
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=beta; t=1308333586; bh=oymhJ6aJnulNaJewNptgmREhABw=; h=MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:References:Date:Message-ID:Subject:From: To:Content-Type; b=ppz6zGrbN4VHN3DeHjFL4y5PCq08NjE9RCpY0LseTQOgJo0sz/JIXVZ3xck8t1d87 nEUakOEp/Ch7MjBbXsLtQ==
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=Ixqggq8J+o3YFLvNnEbHaEimBNvR4xjpcUGbInUHoeQ=; b=QzhYdBRU+25vRmzVoDd9n88NseKEgYqdm70tSfXkTPu3OPs2bIe7QFZA1pSAb1Kmkv CV/FZnc6FxmzKSaximNA==
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=google.com; s=beta; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=vapVrxm7oHn9E5Ty9HqMmZ7HbPEVy5eFug6lzRt2Xv4+RnuwQQhkjzHFKIvcjxXouH BQdWhd3PXDtv/KaopC2g==
I just got the whole assembly building too. One quirk was that SuiteSparse code is c and not conforming to c++ (it has implicit casts of all sorts) and linking to eigen blas and lapack requires c++. So the demo programs that come with cholmod need some fixing before they will build.
On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 10:52 AM, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxxx>
yes, it is complete enough for all direct solver libraries that I've
tried. Actually, the unit-tests of our Chomod, UmfPack and SparseLU
backends are built with Eigen's lapack/blas interface.
On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 7:18 PM, Sameer Agarwal
> I am curious as to the status of the eigen blas/lapack layer and if it is
> complete enough for someone to have tried building something like
> SuiteSparse (CHOLMOD/UMFPACK) on top if it and see if the whole thing
> works/passes tests.