Re: [eigen] Custom complex type

Basically you need a functor and to add it to the API. See for
instance changeset 3829 for an example of the addition of asin and
acos. (It contains some other minor modifications and the
factorization of the declaration of standard function via a macro).
The vectorization parts, with the p* functions are optional.

Gael