Re: [eigen] Custom complex type

Hi Gael,

Thanks for answers everyone.

Gael, I'll try this way (custom mpcomplex + std comp. API) with hope that it will work with Eigen "in practice" too.

I'll let you know about the results.

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 3:43 AM, Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Pavel,

in theory you should be able to write your own mpcomplex class, and
define NumTraits<mpcomplex>::IsComplex to true as long as you
implement a STD compatible API.

gael