|Re: [eigen] Small documentation optimizations (tiny test patch)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Small documentation optimizations (tiny test patch)
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 09:41:02 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=FLXKRahC9twgWI4V2+EwJFsZr25OnXGl3/IxIGY5El8=; b=JxgOIPBQKdJ7XcOFVMxMpsjjJsWEj3UT1M+DnXPThGVfFMZi5AKlNuSQSEQOwiuoTP GJfNvirbcW5iDh1mNWGqaOYILUtjpwEIjlp36I8GAPSv0quzHuQ1JzOdB138fklN374x uKvGCuzucFMUnjseTAcX3Z788d32D4kIKAsTc=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=NOyZ9aqgyHa2H4sl3IYs2YDWQtrucSUHMw7SLECBl3MF2Rz+2WbaFLcrrNzUsghbdH bQ6ZEh2uLMK1hbn3T6Az0Ccmm5mfopJL9bzfucYlm5fPJrLrJfdJG6O9PPFCpmxGUflZ tqzop1E39no1GI+SXkkwMZd5xo2f88nuU8pt8=
thanks for this second polishing patch. More tutorial/documentations
are very welcome!
Btw, the sparse module is still in a WIP status, whence its relatively
poor documentation. No need to bother too much about it as long as the
API is not stabilized.
On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 6:35 AM, Tim Holy <holy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Gael/all,
> On Monday, June 20, 2011 02:07:23 pm Gael Guennebaud wrote:
>> thanks for the patch. Looking forward for the next ones.
> OK, here's a more complete patch. I'm submitting here because it contains
> changes that I expect to be non-controversial. Most pages were barely touched,
> though I couldn't stop myself from getting a bit carried away on the Sparse
> tutorial page (BTW there's a chance that bug #9 could be closed).
> I've also submitted my first documentation "bug" report (#300), this one
> without a patch. Currently my main use of Eigen is in C++ functions called
> from Matlab (MEX functions), and so I am quite interested in the Map class to
> wrap Matlab arrays. I think there should be a tutorial page titled something
> like "Interfacing with external libraries: the Map class." However, I've
> noticed some funny behavior from Map; before writing the tutorial page, I
> thought I'd ask whether these inconsistencies are intended or not. (I'm also
> curious for the purposes of moving forward on my own code...)
> More "bug" reports will follow, with patches implementing proposed fixes for
> more complex documentation issues. Due to other duties, these may filter in
> more slowly.