Re: [eigen] Small documentation optimizations (tiny test patch)

Hi Tim,

thanks for the patch. Looking forward for the next ones.

For such trivial patches, it's enough to send them by email because we
can handle them quickly. For more complex ones that might require
discussions and refining, it is probably better to fill an entry with
the patch on our bugzilla:

http://eigen.tuxfamily.org/bz

gael.