|Re: [eigen] Small documentation optimizations (tiny test patch)|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] Small documentation optimizations (tiny test patch)
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:07:23 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=eTEPEE61EdKssYzEPp9Bo6omSklj/2Ji1r/4R0ROcE0=; b=JiS71grO7m1uCItv9QYbrgvgZyjm12GbJKUZgbI+qTCqUpXrozyqCPKMMS1j5cecD9 rxocxPtmdgBAK8yhoF1wZDNMMoVXPqTX+/BhdxSaxb9GEK4HWrwDJPrhfBKTUbyA5+qI UHTFn2Q0GcvtSA3AKIFiGKBN1Jz7C49dLZSEA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type; b=cFIp59nPto83aOPYrO9EjSj+JsHv3R4vaYHiiJOe4UdSxgbBvyD1HNas61NEsiCioa Utn0p1sQzKK/TGT8CyCSwF7tvxqdtc1IectkF00gfd8Eq5DwUOZ3xiORb2ptkV7RftOY 1s0hdJersaV5tR5Hc2/LNPkT4hLldYyLAY0fc=
thanks for the patch. Looking forward for the next ones.
For such trivial patches, it's enough to send them by email because we
can handle them quickly. For more complex ones that might require
discussions and refining, it is probably better to fill an entry with
the patch on our bugzilla:
On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 9:42 PM, Tim Holy <holy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I've been learning Eigen recently. I may be able to help in small ways, mostly
> with documentation (I am not ready to try to help with core code yet).
> I'm not sure about the proper way to submit patches, but I've attached a tiny
> test commit (fixes one misspelling). I have more documentation changes I can
> contribute; I'm fine with the idea of just emailing patches, but if this is not
> how you'd prefer to receive them, please let me know now.