|Re: [eigen] 2.0.16 and 3.0.1 for the end of the week.|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/eigen Archives
- To: eigen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [eigen] 2.0.16 and 3.0.1 for the end of the week.
- From: Gael Guennebaud <gael.guennebaud@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 18:23:27 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=jSc4i7dMlNFfC3R1qIrL3Rnf2OxMVyY8evhSiYsLH1s=; b=sFcrIJp7RAZ1T/cK6ZP73wyry2Xb+l8bv8GqWYQc8m32FFDZNWe5oOtjmiUPqJrkce bvrxHNbczWKqXWKkrGNi/rdsiWSaDehPYJG4783DjPyHwFYojuJ520Hi/IKaHaXJ1BCj xiiSCfRYwCl8ct3a7Zi+l2hu/OH5S69n90gR0=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=ftPrwBKrcQ04aWXWmhf360JwndLemIG7mg0zbX62cEcKOcfiu2FOHP8n1c93Vu5mCi Yo7/iCM6YPqVllcIsjgnZmL61EugiZiBLky/+hQqlorzva34k7Ua8VWhdR/ns0VSxD+2 ghCWBT8c8GBmEqTrxmcXfdrh7Q+YluhZE7Ypw=
2011/5/23 Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian <adolfo.rodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> A friendly request: If time permits, can the patches in bug 206 be
> considered for inclusion in the 3.01 release?.
Ok, I looked at your patches, and I'm afraid they are too complicated
to be handled right now. I'ld also like to take the time to think
about a more general and factored way to deal with these workspaces.
> Adolfo Rodríguez Tsouroukdissian
> Robotics engineer
> PAL ROBOTICS S.L
> Tel. +34.93.414.53.47
> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and the accompanying document(s) may
> contain confidential information which is privileged and intended only for
> the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying,
> distribution or use of this e-mail and/or accompanying document(s) is
> strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
> immediately notify the sender at the above e-mail address.